Are You A New AD? Then You NEED LTI 502!
Click on the LTI 502 picture below to get information regarding this Leadership Training Course for ADs
Why Is LTI 504 Important For Every AD?
Interested In Sponsoring/Partnering With the KIAAA
The KIAAA has a variety of sponsorship opportunities for businesses and organizations. Depending on the partnership level, sponsors have an opportunity to be recognized at specific events at the annual conference, have a high level of exposure throughout the conference through banners and printed/electronic publications, and have exposure on the KIAAA website and email communication, etc. The KIAAA is interested in developing a partnership with the sponsor's needs in mind. As a sponsor, WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU? Reference the sponsorship packet as a guide by clicking HERE. If you have some other things that you would like to do, reach out, and we see how we can work with you.
As a partner with the Atheltic Leagues in Kansas, we are posting this message on behalf of the AVCTL
Hiring: League Commissioner
AVCTL is looking for a League Commissioner who has knowledge of Arbiter Sports for building league schedules and hiring officials. The candidate should have sufficient knowledge of sports activities, their rules, and proper officiating. Should have good interpersonal communication skills that allow them to deal with both officials and league administrators. Interested candidates should submit a Cover Letter along with a Resume and 3 Letters of Reference by email to AVCTL President Jim Linot. (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Rose Hill High School by December 15th.
- Build a master schedule for all league schools in Arbiter
- Hiring officials for varsity home contests scheduled by league schools
- Organizing and conducting camps and clinics to aid young officials
- Work with KSHSAA, Officials Organizations, and other League Commissioner to recruit additional officials
- Have a process in place for evaluating and improving officials
- Attend league meetings and give Commissioners report
- The commissioner will submit any complaints to the AVCTL President
- The commissioner will be evaluated yearly by AVCTL Athletic Directors